Loading...

Secret Valentine.

Along with this post, an ultimate romantic piece composed by Yiruma himself. Though the expressions couldn't be captured vividly, just listen to the beauty of the melody. It'll drown you into fantasies. Kindly leave a comment, preferably not in the Cbox.
Thank you and enjoyy! 

Kiss The Rain by EvelynLee


I fell for you the moment I laid my eyes on you
Off you became the apple of my eye
Which I very much wonder why

That familiarity of your face
Was imprinted on the core of my soul
I just knew that
Someday, I am going to know you
Whenever we brush pass one another
Where you just go on without acknowledging my presence
Till you enter the elevator right before the lift door closes
Till you disappear at the corner to the other side of the building
I simply glance past my shoulder just to see you off
Silently
I wished I knew you
Secretly
I wished I could do more than just staring from afar

I guess it was destiny that unites us
As when I first made your acquaintance
I found myself fumbling for the right word
I found myself not staring at your eyes as I spoke
I found my heart fluttering
I was unusually nervous and fidgeting
Yet I enjoyed how you simply flashed your perfect curved smile
Awaiting the detached words I uttered
To form the most awkward and clumsy sentence
Which I figured, did not make any sense to you

The days passed by with such an astonishing pace
As we hung around each other our fondness surfaced
Yes I cherished your eternal presence
Suffered when you weren't at your usual place
It was typical as I adored your gaze
Slowly, love buds grow on to a new phase

I fell for you the moment I laid my eyes on you
Off you became my secret valentine
Which I very much wonder why


I love you
For how you always stare deep into my eyes like there's no tomorrow
I love you
For the way you have always been so affectionate towards me 
that make my girlfriends jealous
I love you
For the way you are
So don't change anything that is already there

Love, EvelynLee.

4 comments:

Yixuan said...
Thursday, August 19, 2010

and yes, Im your girlfriend and i AM jealous. ;) ;)

xinwei said...
Thursday, August 19, 2010

SO. PRETTY. the song is filled with nothing but love notes! NOW i want to fall in love ):

Nicholas said...
Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zomg awesomenessomuchepicallypowerfullymadezazezaaaa..

Im in love already <3

Sean said...
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Copy my poem! Didn't quote. =(

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.