Loading...

exhales;

Quote of the day: Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.

40cda185445a33593ad573e4c68ce937 .

Today, was obviously the first day of the Fall semester and also the first day of my third semester in ADP. I previously listed out a few subjects that I would like to take for this semester but due to the Psychology time table which was then, not out yet, none of us could actually be a hundred percent sure of the subjects that we are going to take.

8.30am…

I got down my dad’s silver Myvi at Wisma HELP’s ground floor. The first sight and sensation of the building creeps me out heaps. A levels students are on break. Degree students still on holiday. The whole Wisma HELP and KPD E felt like deserted, especially in this month of the Hungry Ghost Festival, the building lights were not switched on~ Okay cut the crap. I approached the lift, just to see a guy, approximately one head taller than I am, looking at a piece of paper laid on top of the ADP paper file. Immediately, I guessed that he should be a freshman, first semester here at HELP. I flashed him a friendly grin before he asked me where LH9.4 was supposed to be. I was thinking, “How CUTE! Just like how I was when I was a newbie!” I entered the lift with him and offered to show him the way to his class. He’s pleased. I was too! Best thing to feel on the first day of the semester. By the way, he doing actuarial science as his major.

Headed to level 9 while waiting for Loh to bring me my McDonald’s breakfast! Ooh… I was exempted from the RM3 McDelivery charges. :) *skips around the room* LOL… So then everybody (Loh, Sarah, Vanesse & Gilbert) gathered at the place where I sat down and off we went down for breakfast where Justin joined us on the way there
,

Biology was okay. Justin was right about my lecturer, Ms. Ponni. She’s soft, as if she’s trying to communicate with the ants without breaking the ants’ eardrums. Did I mention that the Biology class was packed? Yeah, hell it was. Attended Introduction to Western Philosophy class too! Lecturer was our current Head of Department, Mr. Ho Kin Chai. Well, I wouldn’t say I enjoyed that class very much because it was a mixture of both enlightenment and boredom as it was a little draggy at the same time. I like how his words and examples actually made me think but I couldn’t help myself from checking the clock from time to time. Finally when Mr. Ho did called it end for the day, I found myself letting out a deep sigh. Just so you know, I wasn’t the only one then, exhaling loudly. It felt to me like the entire class was, as if a burden was lift off from our shoulders
.

I landed my choices on four subjects; Biology Sciences, Intro to Western Philosophy, Intro to Research Methods & Human Personality.

tumblr_l6ta0oe8VY1qbdyrgo1_500

With much love, Evelyn.

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...
Monday, August 23, 2010

this makes me miss uni life =)

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.