Loading...

Tagging Along...

1. Who are you?
I'm Pei Ning a.k.a Evelyn duh?

2. Who is more important to you?
Family first, friend second, teacher third, stranger last...

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Not that often. More when i face stress like exams.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Lack of it at times but am trying to work on it.

5. How many babies you want?
Isn't that too early to think about? Anyway, since the question is put out to me, i'll say... 2! A boy and a girl!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Hell yea. I've seen one real close before in Genting Highlands. I can even see the end of it! Alas, there was no pot of gold in sight.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Enjoy my exchange to Japan! Just hope that i won't screw things up and must make it to Tokyo Disneyland! Since it is so close to where i am going to stay...

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes, i do at times. Most girls just hope that they find themselves a husband who loves them so much that they will never outgrow from it. That's what i think though...

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
Not rotten, smart ( as in dress smartly and got brains too), not shorter than me, caring, not self-centred, loving!

10. What feeling do you love most?
Overwhelming good feelings that makes me want to cry so much even though i do not know what makes me tear.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Love me like he has never loved anyone before.

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people you hate?
I currently don't hate any. Just that i used to have a classmate who likes to bitch about me and made all my friends hate me. I mean WTF? I've never done anything that makes her unhappy or maybe she's jealous of me?

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes! Every one is so precious to me.

14. What does flying means to you - In a plane?
Travelling! Leaving Malaysia to somewhere.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Going to Japan! I just love to see new things, gain new experiences, meet more people and most importantly indulge myself.

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Of course is Chace! He is sizzling hot and good looking.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Cool, fun, macho, lame, interesting

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Nothing. I'm just a cheerful person.

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
I won't want the time to rewind, i want it to go on!

20. What are your fear(s)?
Emotional people and rubber bands.

I tag :
- Sean
- Yi Xuan
- Khy Li
- Xi- Ning

Evelyn

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.