Loading...

Tagged by Bernard - My New Friend

Instructions:
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
--------------------------------------------------
i'm 170cm tall.
i do not know what i want at the moment.
i'm not happy.
i hate my friends.
i hate my life.
i hate my grades.
i drive.
i'm bored of driving.
i have a white handbag.
i love dancing.
i go clubbing every week.
shopping is bullshit.
i have a tatoo of a star.
i got my navel pierced.
i have friends that take drugs.
90% of my friends smoke.
i still hang out wif my ex, although our break up was rather nasty.
i'm studying fashion.
i have a business running.
i hate cartoons.
i hate someone.
i have 10 Guess handbags.
i buy CLEO every month.
my parents dunno about my blog.
i have an ipod.
i dun have faith in the current "one"
my schoolmates know bout my blog.
i want to be a fashion designer.
i love rock emo bands.
i hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
i'm a rebel.
i'm starting to like wearing dresses.
i dont believe in love.
high school's filled with drama.
my parents have faith in me.
i bought shoes this month.
a blogger bitch about me before.
i hate sports.
i heart Italian food.
i hate meeting new people.
i hate nail polish.
the mother bear gives me hugs.
people should start appreciating me.
high school was the worst time of my life.
i have red hair.
one utama is my second home.
i'm a guy.
i'm scared of my biology exam.
i hate vacations.
we'll last. i believe in long distance relationships.
i'm gonna get high and smoke weed one day soon.
i robbed an old lady.
i'm starting to like applying make up.
i was a tomboy.
at times i think i still am tomboy.
i love bitching about people behind their backs.
i still have a best friend.
i have a cat.
i hate surprise parties.
i hate planning parties.
i'm hot.
i'm a sinner.
i got a DS light.
i have a wii.
i can live without music.
video games are a waste of time.
i miss the father bear.
i love being in love.
i know how to cook.
i have 100% freedom.
boys are assholes.
i hate math.
i love horror films.
my old friends keep in touch with me.
i'm happy with what i have.
i slept in my parents room for three days after watching scream when i was a kid.
i don't read newspaper.
the news is such a waste of time.
i hate animals.
i can't live without make up.
i curse like a pirate.
i'm happy with my 11 year old car.
i hate people that are smart.
i love apple juice.
i can't drink for nuts.
i believe everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
i got a new phone.
i'm going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
i love swimming.
i haven't worked out since march.
i think i'm fat.
i love my friends and family.

I tag no one...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.