Loading...

Its coming...

My piano exam, its coming soon. This Wednesday is the end of the world.

Today i had a exam recital with four other students including my sister in my teacher's house. It was scary and i did so badly in my first piece because of the stupid trill that i can't get right all the time. I was pissed!

Half way when i was playing, i sweated. I really have sweat coming down to my cheks and it was so irritating. After i finished that piece, i wiped it of but when i was in other piece, it came down on the other side. =.=

So i am hoping for no serious mistakes during the exam, good examiner and passing the exam.

Listening to No One by Alicia Keys...

1 comments:

Hellboy xXx said...
Saturday, December 01, 2007

good luck for your exam!!i support u!!

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.