Loading...

School?!

School is starting soon which is this thursday? OMG!! So all the damn homework, tuition, tests and exam cycle comes again. But frankly speaking without all those it will be quite boring also.

Its new year eve today!! I just hope the fireworks really spark the whole year, bless and bring luck to everyone in this world especially to me, my family and my loved ones. Counting down to a new year is something like a tradition but i don't think this year my dad's going to bring us out to count down like the previous year.

Time flies when you are having fun. So if you had wasted your holidays doing nothing, better doing more to replace it..

That's it. My brother's coming back soon!! With my presents he bought for me!! Looking foward to that.
Looking foward to another new year.. Liberty..Fireworks at Niagara Falls
Made to look like fan..
A blue-green new year...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.