Loading...

Christmas eve...

Its christmas eve now as it is already 12.57 am now in Malaysia. I've done nothing yet on christmas eve and now i am here blogging.

Tell you something. I haven't gotten myself any presents for my birthday and for christmas and no one has given be any. So sad right? But that's what i expected because i don't give presents to others when it's their birthday or during christmas. I just give them sincere greetings as present.

Till now i have been to megamall and KLCC to see the christmas decoration other than those i had mentioned before. My dad says KLCC uses the same christmas tree every year but with different decoration.

So that's it.Decoration in KLCCOn the way home taken from the car...Rolls Royce at the Mandarin Orientals...The newer Rolls Royce... King of Perak and Kedah are also there...
Night view of KLCC... so nice...

Listening to Please Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.