Loading...

Its over...

Finally, its over... I've been waiting for long, my diploma... now i just hope i will pass...

So i was there very early. About one and a half hour before the exam. Thanks to my teacher, asking me to go early in case there is accident, road block or what nonsense... It was so hot there and there is no proper waiting room... Just a tiny little fan blowing.

I went in and saw my examiner. He is so cute and round, like a potato man. His hair is very short so the shape of his head is obvious, round... He is quite friendly but he killed me with a question for the viva. I don't know how to answer him then he calmed me down by saying don't worry... T.T

By the way, i went to 1U for dinner and saw the christmas decoration. So cute!!! I like the soldiers and the keys... It reminds me of my childhood...

Here are some of the photos...

This is very cute...

1 word

Cute~~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.