Loading...

My birthday!?

My dad's and my birthday is coming!! Its the same day though... My brother's birthday also coming, but he is away in Japan enjoying his homestay there... Therefore i will not see him till January... I'm gonna miss him since no one will bully me and love me as a brother until he is back...

By the way, i celebrated our birthday with my grandparents and fong jiuan's family in Victoria Station again yesterday. I ordered Seafood Cocktail and Chicken Maryland for myself and i think they already cost about RM 30.80. Man!! Its so expensive... But that's life...

So my brother left just now and i am lonely once again as my sister is busy preparing her coming exam in January. I actually skip my last 15 minutes of theory lesson to send him to airport you know but it seems like he don't even realise my existence in the airport... I don't blame him though...


Listening to The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.