Loading...

This post is mainly for a person...

This post is requested by someone you may know and you may not... Her name is FOO FONG JIUAN... Actually, she is quite a thick-faced person. " You blogged about your sister and didn't blog about me???" That was the first thing she asked me when she saw me ( we went to Pizza Hut for dinner )

So i'm here on a mission - BLOGGING ABOUT MS. FOO
I've got lots of things to say about her...

One main thing about her - darn afraid of ghosts
She is afraid of ghosts. In fact she will even cover her ears when you are telling her ghosts stories. That's normal though.. You know sometimes there are ghosts advertisements on tv right? She will cover her eyes with pillow and her ears also... Then she will start asking you have that advertisement over? We like to make fun of her of course so we said yea, over... Sometimes she gets tricked which is funny but sometimes when we are telling her the truth, she don't believe us after getting tricked for so many times...
Something annoying about her..
When we go for a trip together, she likes to squeeze in between my sister and i during bedtime. That makes us so frustrated. But we like it because we get to tickle her till she gets tired and 'angry'. So we thought of hugging each other tightly so she couldn't squeeze through but we never thought of her squeezing from our legs!! She's good in all these nonsense. I SURRENDER!!!
How i know her...
I still remember it was an afternoon when my mum brought me to her house. I was so bored then she brought me her collection of polly pocket to play. Although her mum asked her to study, she manage to sneak out from her room and play with me. It was so fun then my mum said it was time to go home and she actually gave me all of those polly pockets. I am still keeping them of course and they are in one of my mum's cupboard. Sometimes when i open the cupboard to find things, i will still peek in to the paper bag to look at those cute houses... ^^

Very easily pleased...
She gets excited very easily. When you say something to her, she will laugh and she also has a bursting laughter. She will laugh and laugh then suddenly she will turn to you and say, " Need to be serious..." Then after being serious for a few seconds, she will continue laughing.. A bit sweat sometimes... =.="

So that's her.. MS. FOO!!!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.