Loading...

Palace of the GOLDEN HORSES!!!

That place is pretty cool, like a palace... but imagine a person creating a place like that, how old you think he is? For me, i think he will be an old man like our late Tan Sri Dato' Lim Goh Tong but he is NOT!!! My dad says he is only around his 50's... Well that shocked me...

I thought and thought and finally came out with a conclusion.... as long as you have money, you can make things out in such a young age.... ( that's what i think, correct me if i was wrong ) but this exclude our late Tan Sri Dato' Lim Goh Tong of course...

Talking about late Tan Sri Dato' Lim Goh Tong, sorry to say but his grandsons are real nerds, geeks maybe... They could be rich in their pockets but not their looks... hahaha... sorry but i can't help it...

By the way, back into my topic... I actually went to have a high tea and a buffet dinner in that place... its kind of cool actually, i've got the feeling of eating in a palace!!! Don't you think its great? But its expensive eating there.. you know... Its kind of 'class' though...

Here are some pictures took there..

Look at it... so great... If i were to live here... hehee...The food.... delicious... * slurp *Coffee set...Yummy, looks good, taste good too...Aww~~ sweet..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.