Loading...

Slithering...

Yesterday when i was still half awake, my mum came back from hospital with my grandparents and chased me to see snake... then i was like snake? What snake? *bluring* My mum ran out of the house after getting down the car and ask me to wake my brother up to see snake... I was wondering what's so great about snake...

Without knowing there is snake in my neighbourhood, Travis's house ( yea, our taman SEA's Travis) i just follow blindly then when i reach his house, there were quite a number of people there including our neighbourhood guard... I see no snake!!!

Then i heard them saying the snake was hiding in some place then i went to see... its was dark so i only saw part of it's body... then i was like, '' Cheh, what's the big deal?" My mum said it was a python, a baby python... i said nothing so that my mum won't be angry or something...

Then i saw one of the guard came back with a group of 5 fire fighter but they are not here for fire of course... when they came down to catch the snake it was not there... They search and search but nothing they got... then they thought we fooled them... Then suddenly one of them saw the snake... everybody went to see then another one shouted, " It went outside!!!" Everybody ran out like crazy again...

When i got out, i saw the snake was in the drain swimming then one of the fastest fire fighter who got there first caught it with a long stick they use to catch snakes... He pulled out from the drain and put it in a bag... They left after that...


THE END

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.