Loading...

So close yet so far...

This post is mainly for my beloved sister...

Actually i fought a lot with my sister and sometimes we even cried after the fight which made us look stupid... want to fight yet want to cry... However, it took us a very short time to talk to each other again... (the longest is i think about half a day?) For now, i never fight with her for quite a long time and i am really glad because most of the time i 'lost' to her.. sometimes i actually let her 'win'...

Despite the fact that we are always fighting, we still have times when we are good to each other... Sometimes we are so good that we even play before going to sleep and we make so much noise that my mum from her bed room will come over and see what we are doing... She will be the one disturbing me until i get so tired and sweaty... but i love it because we are getting along so well...

When we are overseas on a tour, we will occupy a room with two beds but both of us will slip into the same bed and sleep next to each other. Its not that we are scared or something, its just that it is warmer to sleep together. Sometimes we even hold hands when we are sleeping. For the last trip i went without her. I felt so lonely sleeping on the bed without her.

Last night i cried again but this time i shed happy tears... It has been a long time since i cried with joy... I don't know why i cried but my sister just kissed me on the forehead and wished me good night and i cried... wierd right? Maybe it was because she never did that to me or maybe seldom... But i cried seriously... I cried till my eye lids are so heavy and till i closed my eyes into my dreamland...

Sounds so emotional right? Anyway, i want to wish my sister all the best in her exam tomorrow... I shall give her my luck for once...

I love you, zhe zhe...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

it's a joy! ^^ grats to u. i hav the same situation b4. family, frens.

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.