Loading...

Nasional Science Centre!!

So, again, its was a cool trip, at least cooler and funner than the tanjung sepat one...

Oh ya, i missed something about the kite flying at the beach... sorry... It was fun, cool, interesting, exhausting etc. It was my first time flying a kite!!! Cool eh? I felt like i am such a fragile city girl... However, i am not satisfied. Do you know why? It is because my kite couldn't fly by itself even for 10 seconds!!!

Okay, i think i need to stop humiliating myself.. back to the science centre trip... its was cool you know... for those who did not go, i really feel sorry for you all... hehehe...

Nothing much actually, only 1 complain.... I DON'T LIKE THE CAVE!!! IT IS MADE OF A KIND OF VERY SOFT RUBBER WHICH I DON'T LIKE... EWW..~~

Okay, controling my temper, my ewwness lol...Reunited...Yi xuan following my style of taking pictures...

Yuenhee got lost in the vanished world and now she's wondering which way to go to find her way out...WOO!!! So many version of me...Bzz... i got electric shock?

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.