Loading...

My day of pink and white...

I went to Yi Xuan's house today to learn how to make pineapple tarts. When i got there, i was shocked. She actually live in a corner house! I didn't expect that. Not to say i think she is not rich but never expect her living in a corner house. Maybe i'm just being jealous...

Anyway, i thought Xin Wei and i were the last ones to reach there but we ended up reaching there first. Yi Xuan did a bad job in giving direction. She says, turn when you see Petronas but the Petronas she mentioned is 100m away from the junction we were supposed to turn in. Poke her...

What i pity most is our hands. They get dirty at first, then sticky, then oily. Nevertheless, the result was satisfying so i don't mind. If not, the first one i'm going to kill is Yi Xuan. However, she's been real busy entertaining us ( especially Jennifer ) in the same time, doing most of the work. Thanks Yi Xuan!

I really need to thank Xin Wei's dad for sending me home. He's kind. Xin Wei, will you thank him for me again?

Back to the topic. I went home and my family had already tasted the tarts and they say... NICE!!!

Now its the sorry time. I'm really sorry for not playing basketball with you people but i really don't feel like sweating so when i go up to Xin Wei's dad's car i won't be stinky with sweat smell. Its embarassing actually. Sorry. I really do hope i can play with you people.

Chasing the flies...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.