Loading...

tumblr day :)

Cinta - Misha Omar & Jacklyn Victor

Hola!
Been reading tumblr here and then and hey, it could really be very addictive! Well, here are a few things learned, read and taken from tumblr.
Very random. But, ENJOY!
.



Quote for love. Quote for life.




Some text I would love to see every morning when I wake up in the morning and check my phone.



As usual, mummy nags.


Dad doesn't.


Textaphrenia - thinking you've heard or felt a new text message vibration when there's actually no message at all.
Do you realize the strongest temptation to look at or check your phone when someone beside you does the same?

Opsablepsia - the inability to look someone in the eye while speaking.

Hypophrenia - a vague feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause.

How to sound more sophisticated by changing one letter from 'lol': lql - laughing quite loudly.

.

What each kiss means

- Kiss on the forehead: We're cute together.
- Kiss on the cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the neck: I desire you.
- Kiss on the shoulder: You're perfect.
- Kiss on the lips: I want you, now...

What each gesture means

- Holding hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.

Advice

- If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in love.

Source: tumblr, factsaboutboys

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.