Loading...

marathon :)

Standing In The Rain - Jamie Scott and The Town

There's something that the more you do it, the more you lose. Its is shopping.
It was like I was back in Europe, the amount of walking was devastating. Any normal people would think my family has some crazy walking disease or probably crazy in the head.
Anyways, as the title suggests, I have been doing some crazy walking in the mall ever since I came back from Europe. We still walk a lot and of course, some splurging here and there heh
...

Sleeping with the earphones stuck in both ears is sure uncomfortable. But what other choices am I left with in order to fall asleep? Thoughts are scanning pass my head one after another at such fast pace, leaving no breaks in between. Such mental ordeal is beyond bearable. Even so, there was no 'shut down' button to turn them off or 'sleep' button to put them on hold. This is when music comes into play, serving as the perfect distraction. As a song that fits my thoughts perfectly shuffles into the playlist, emotions come streaming in, filling up the hollowness within. When words fail, music comes into place and bring out every possible emotion left unsaid, hidden beneath that despicable facade and feigned smile. No more going through the tough times alone. Thank you for the music, thank you for being there for me, thank you for always hearing me out, thank you for giving me the best advice, thank you for making me feel belonged and thank you for soothing my troubled heart.

When a girl says 'I love you', always tell her 'I love you more'.
That'll do. That will be more than enough.

Signing out,
LeePeiNing.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.