Loading...

schizophrenic.

I secretly have symptoms of a schizophrenic person.
I :( when i'm happy. I :) when i'm sad.
,
Class was completely random. We were very lost and bored in Calculus class. Hence, we came up with countless nonsensical things to laugh about. Moral of the story: Do not take calculus, it eats up your mind, like this --> om nyomnyomnyomnyom.
.

I would love to have a glass ceiling for my bedroom, so that I can stare at the stars till I fall asleep every night.
I would love to have a glass ceiling for my bedroom, so that you can make love to me under the moonlight.
,
Sprinkle some stardust and start making wishes.
Place a mistletoe above and start giving kisses.
,
Three things I want in a relationship:
Eyes that don't cry. Lips that don't lie. Love that won't die. :)


Pei Ning.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.