Loading...

Happy Solar Head-bobby thingy

Yep, the solar head bobby thingy in my room is finally bobbing again.
It has to be placed on a totally flat surface before it actually works and finally after i dunno how long...
its moving again!

Anyways, feeling pretty tired these days since the finals is coming and stuff
and if you actually read about the counselling sessions Evelyn has been writing about, even I feel the pressure from it..
sure I walk in and talk crap with the dude but still there is only so many issues I can think of...
pretty glad that it will be ending soon and hell no I aint gonna be continuing. 
Finals are coming, so that adds to the extra stress. Bet everyone says this but, heck i'll say it again
time is passing so fast. 

Till I think of anything else to blog about,
YJ

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.