Loading...

fetishism.

Clearly, I haven’t been pushing myself hard enough because I haven’t been studying much. Biology paper is on Monday, yet, I barely know a few facts about it. I think it is time to feel the tension build up and feel the stress.
I need more motivation. I need less distraction. That’s what I need. Badly.

If you remember my counseling experience from the last post before this, I’m so proud and ecstatic to say that it is finally over. Well, I was this close to being late to the last session.
An hour before it, Justin and I decided to walk over to Hock Lee’s at Jalan Batai for lunch. It was approximately seven minutes walk there under the hot sun. Nonetheless, a great company just makes everything great and laid back. So we stopped by at a typical Chinese coffee shop and ordered Wan Tan Mee. While we chatted, I can’t stop myself from taking glances off the clock hanging on the wall. I sort of like how they haven’t painted the walls in many years and that the paint now turned yellowish, rendering the onceuponatimeinthe60s vibe. :) 
Anyway, 15 minutes passed and our food weren’t here yet, so I went to check on it and that lady literally replied me in a rather frustrated tone that she is preparing it. I went back to my place opposite of Justin’s with that wthinmyface expression. So we waited again. Another five minutes passed and I was quite fidgety then already because my counseling session starts in less than half an hour’s time. I went over to check for the the second time and that aunty gave me the same tone, unfriendly pissed reply. At that point of time, I really felt like cancelling the order and stomp off. Guhh…

In the end, I made it on time to the session and Father Philip told me that this counseling session will be a relaxing one. Being the curious and rebellious me, I asked him, “Why is that so?” in a rather sarcastic tone, since that was what he always asks me in the past three sessions. Oh and it went well, with less awkward moments in between. As promised, I told him how I was stressed over the counseling sessions before, and everything was back to square one again. All the frivolous questioning.
Finally my session ended earlier than expected and I realized it only lasted approximately 45 minutes. Nevertheless, my session was still the longest among the four of us who went for counseling too. I guess he just likes to talk to me that’s all. -.-

Justin went in and came out. He began telling me how Father Philip was giving him a massage at the shoulder area where he hurt himself. I thought, that was gay, and spent the next 15 minutes thinking Father Philip is gay while staring at Justin with that über-disgusted look plastered across my face. It was epic.

Finals starts next Monday and ends a week after. Wish me luck.

Memories_by_SapeliSopuli

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird itself
But when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours
We join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love
.
Silent moments with you isn’t awkward
Its beautiful
.
All of a sudden I realized
I was helpless and fragile
Yet only able to succumb to your great force and power of love

Till then,
Love.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.