Loading...

Tick. Tock.

Currently listening to Bye Bye by Mariah Carey

Clock is ticking. Minutes passing by. Its already 1.10am. I am leaving today.
I want to sleep. But will my mind stop thinking and let go? Can i fall asleep once my head rests on the pillow as usual? No. It does not work that way. It never. And it will never be.
I have been thinking a lot lately. About what i should do or react in every possible situation when i reach there. Should i do this, or that?
I have been thinking about things i will buy there. Money will be spent, and will be gone. How far will that come true?
I am waiting for the moment. And its less than 24 hours away. I will fly high and disembark in my dream long destination.

GOOD BYE PEOPLE. I JUST HAVE TO ABANDON MY BLOG FOR THE TIME BEING TILL I AM BACK.


Pei Ning - For the last time this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.