Loading...

Tagged by Bernard

Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box or anyway that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
Tough question. I don't know actually.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Being a couch potato? Listening to music.

3. What kind of news do you read?
Celebrity news! Celebrity gossips are my favourite. Political news are no-no for me although i was quite into Barack Obama's winning and him becoming the first black president! He is so cool man.

4. What is your ultimate wish?
I wish life is filled with unlimited fun and when people talks about exam, i'll be like, " Huh? What is that? How come it is not registered in my dictionary? "

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
NO!

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Everyone needs money to survive. Without money, where do you get food to eat or clothes to wear? Some says love is blind. But if you were to marry someone who is totally broke, how are you going to survive? So sometimes you've got to think of his/her financial background also. Love is not everything.

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
Maybe? Yes. I remember i used to cry a lot on the way to the dentist to get my teeth pulled out.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Finish this tag and get some sleep.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I'll let the guy confess to me!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Cool
- Lame
- Macho

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Over-controlling?

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Do i have other choice other than choosing one thing? If i do, i want to eat everything that is edible. If i had to choose one, that might be raw salmon?

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Can i pick both? I want to be rich and happy.

15. What's your plan now?
Finish my powerpoint presentation asap.

16. How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Still studying, not growing any taller than now, prettier?

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I love that i'm happy 9/10 of the time. Happy is good for health. And i love that i don't drink carbonated drinks. Water is good for health.

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
I'll bring my toy which i cuddle in almost every night for 16 years.

19. Use one word to describe yourself.
Happy.

I tag Sean and only Sean.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.