Loading...

ms. sunshine *:)

Rain - Mika

Hmm... back to square one. Can't seem to find the right words to start this post.
Been writing a lot and deleting everything I wrote for so many times I feel a little frustrated now.
Anyway, I went to sleep at 11.30pm and woke up 2 hours later feeling groggy, hungry, hot and very much awake. Went to kitchen to dig for food and found digestive biscuits!
Ate five pieces of it and two pieces of bread with peanut butter spread. I guess I'm full and satisfied right now. *:)

Hennessy Artistry was just now. Hmm... Justin went for it and came back sober.
Should I have gone with him?
Nah... too late for regrets now since its OVER! Gotta stay tuned to his blog for updates about that event. :)
Here's the link if you haven't got it - http://yeejinlim.blogspot.com

Hmm... I'm slacking off gradually. I'm not actually studying when I need to.
I have Philosophy quiz on Monday and Research Methods quiz on Tuesday yet I haven't really read any of it a bit at all. I'm so scared yet I'm not working hard enough.
I guess I'll have to pull myself together and work really hard tomorrow. Hope I will still have the time since I might be out half the time celebrating my sister's 21 birthday.

On the brighter note, I have been learning a new piece; soundtrack from Final Fantasy.
Sister gave a very discouraging feedback saying that it sounds like a very gloomy and sad song, something you will most probably hear in a funeral. :(
Anyway, her comment didn't bother me that much since I still like that song very much and manage to learn it within a week; which is very fast compared to learning other pieces. Heh... well, more like because I can't seem to control myself from going back to the piano every two hours, hoping to perfect the imperfect and awkward playing.

Woot. Didn't realize the time. Its 3.33am right now. Shouldn't I be sleeping right now? Hmm... he is sleeping, everyone is sleeping. I guess now is the best time to study. Quiet and serene with no one to disturb. But I guess somehow I'm tired and am certain I can't stay awake for long. Should I attempt to study a little before hitting the sack or dive into bed just like that? Ishh... decisions.
Hmm... Of all the times when I'm free, my Research Methods lecturer don't upload the chapter for us. Until moments before when I checked, she uploaded it finally but I don't have the time to read up already. I guess not everything goes your way and its time for me to learn that shits happen in life.
Oh gosh realized the crap I'm talking about? I apologize because this is what happens to me when I am in a state of serious sleep deprivation. Shall be signing off right now!
.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I is what I had no control over.


Toodleloo, Love. *:)

1 comments:

Justin Lim Yee Jin said...
Saturday, October 23, 2010

lololol when you started ranting, it sounded like you were more drunk than me! XD

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.