Loading...

to love.

Dear eyes,
why shed tears when you represent a sign of weakness and insecurity?
Dear heart,
why throb in pain and every beat of yours is wrenching?
Dear hope,
why did you exist in the first place?
.

I need a shoulder to lean on right now. And I know very clearly I don't need no one else's but yours.
You are the reason why I smile. You are the reason why I laugh. Yet you are the reason why I cry.
You are every reason that its unreasonable.
You are a beautiful disaster.
You are an irony.
And that is why you are the reason why I love.

With all my heart, with all the love I am capable of giving, this is for you.
Let us raise our glasses up high and toast.
To love.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.