Loading...

today.

today, you came over to my place just to see me. oh how surprised i was to see you at my front gate when i opened the door. not to mention how i was expecting your arrival any time yet you manage to surprise me just like that :)
today, you pulled tantrum at me. at a moment i felt sorry and helpless. then i really felt like crying cause i felt that you were genuinely upset. i held back my tears. it appeared as if i was pulling back a tantrum to get you to talk to me, but my heart was actually aching inside with tears running about in my sockets :'(
today, we played card games that reminded me of the times before we got together. oh how we played that game you thought i was not good at, which i actually always play by luck without any strategy. and when i won our first ever game played against each other, you smiled at me, amazed at my so called hidden talent. i love that smile of yours. it still melts my heart till this very day :')
today, we played another game you taught me in Starbucks about almost ten months ago from today. i obviously lost, because somehow lady luck was never with me whenever i play this game. you named the punishment i dread so much with life, but because you love me, you won't do it on me although i lost both the games ;')
today, cuddling with you means the world to me. with me lying on your arms, with your body heat to warm balance the cold i was feeling, i fell asleep soundly to the angelic scent of your perfume. i fell asleep soundly to the beautiful rhythm of your calm heartbeat. how i sigh to that memorable moment when i fell into dreamland :)
today, knowing how much i am an Elmo fiend, you bought me a whole collection of Elmo themed products. of course, i jumped with joy to the sight of those. and you appeared wearing an Elmo shirt. so it was me, skipping my way to meet your warm hug, something you named panda hug ;)
today, knowing how much i love hugs, you gave me one long one before we bid goodbyes. because i will miss you so much when we are apart, you kiss me long enough for the gentle touch to linger on my mind. long enough to last me till i next see you ^^
today, i stayed outside even after i lost sight of you around the corner, seeing your perfect figure walk out of my sight. because somehow i knew you will drive pass my gate once more so i waited. waited for you to prove me right. oh how you should see the joy in me when you really did in the end. with that charming wave of yours, you can beat Prince William with the mesmerizing charm of yours :D
today, i jumped quickly into the couch where we were lying together at to sniff your scent right from the pillow you lay on. hugging the pillow yet so tight while imagining your presence remained right there beside me, i fell asleep once again, with that smile carved on my face :)
today, i think you are really delectable and sexy when you played with words yet mean every single one of them. oh how you told me not to worry and give everything to you and you will settle it. it made me feel all mushy inside with the amazing feeling of how protective you are over me :')
today, i truly had my wish come true when you told me to leave the wish for myself. little did you know that i already had mine, and it was you. the beautiful you. the you i cannot get enough of
today, just like any other days, i will go to sleep, by imagining you by my side *:)

lovely,
ning

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.