Loading...

The New Phase

Future Love – Kristinia DeBarge

Hola!

I know this may sound mundane and is a repetition of most of the other Form 5 students or bloggers, but I would still like to express how relieve I am for the fact that SPM has finally come to an end. After months and months of grueling and all the refrains from watching the television and going online. And finally, no more tuitions.

Think life will be much better off after SPM? Well, I’ll stop you right there. Do think again. If you hadn’t realise, this exam just put a period to our previously comfortable and over-protected lives. Before this, our lives are practically well-planned out for us. All we got to do was just obeying the routine of going to school, just like any other kids in the whole country. Our parents or elderly would eventually be there to enrol us into school and before you even realise what was happening, you are already sitting in a classroom with many unfamiliar faces staring at each other. Need not say, this phenomenon will then repeats itself when we enter high school.

However, things may get a little different now. It is all about making decisions and planning ahead for your future or you’ll just stop at that phase and never move on. It is like a crossroad, but with more than just four routes to take. You can only pick one from the many, and it has to be the right one as it holds your future right ahead. You may think this is it, but after a few years, you might start to regret but there’s no turning back. You just have to go on and bear with it for the rest of your life.

This may sound distressing but it is still the cruel reality and it is undeniable that it is like that. Anyway, don’t mind that long winded lecture. :D

If you are wondering what I will be doing after this, I am going to HELP university college to pursue higher education and going in for January intake. This indirectly mean that I have only half a month of holiday before starting again. Anyway, I will be doing the American Degree Program there and is planning to major in psychology after that.

Well, before this, I totally had no idea what I am going to do after SPM, but after my trip to Japan last year, I met this young lady around her early 20s who just graduated as a fine art student in the States. When I expressed my distress on not being able to decide what to do after high school, she told me that she too, had the same situation before this. It is true for what she said, ‘ You will eventually know what you want when time comes.’ I was really puzzled at first but when it really did happened to me, I felt grateful and hopeful once more. So for you guys out there who feel frustrated over this issue, my advice to you is to take your time out and be sensitive to the things going on around you. You will find your interest and dreams to pursue sooner or later. So cheer up! :D

True courage is to pursue one’s dream when everyone says its impossible.

light_by_mali_Lazer

Love, eve.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.