Loading...

Librarian Installation 2009

Keith Urban - Kiss a Girl


Time is up for me to step down as a librarian. For 5 years, I've been trying and worked hard but all my efforts does not seemed to be recognised by anybody. Have I not done enough? Have I not tried hard enough?

As an ex-secretary of the librarian board, I have written all the minutes, reports, letters and have done whatever a secretary is supposed to do. The problems I am facing which nobody else knows about:

FIRST : Pn. Zaini insisted in checking all of them. Even the smallest mistake in the report she will point it out and make me print it again. That's her first problem.

SECOND : Pn. Zaini will promise me to check the stuff I wrote and get back to me as soon as she does. Till now, even though I stepped down, I still have a few minutes waiting for her to check and I bet the probability of her loosing those are like 10/10? Damn it. And she thinks that I didn't do work. Who's the inefficient one here? Get a mirror.

THIRD : As our ex-president, Grace Wong said, it doesn't mean that I am not committed to doing my job as a librarian when I don't show my face in the library that often like what the others do! I do care. It your damned attitude that pissed me off. I apologise for the language but its you. I did my part and its your responsibility to do yours and stop blaming them on me. You will still be the cause of my " slacking " attitude.

***

Installation was a mess. It was not organised at all. Not to say that I'm a show off but honestly I think the installation I organised last year was way better. At least it all went well. Mistakes :

FIRST : Emcees. Why can't they throw their poker face off and act well at least? They actually said " Wow! What a great performance by the ...! " with a stiff expression with got no resemblance that they are feeling impressed. Worse still, the emcees can be so ignorant that they got lost in the middle and not trying to figure out a way. Instead, they started communicating with the O.C. below the stage.

SECOND : Please know your stuff committees. Don't ask the teachers to walk up the stage to give out prizes all of a sudden. Make sure they know that they are going to give out the prizes soon or how many times. For God's sakes, you all made the teachers go down the stage and called them up again when they were making their way down. Its just all so confusing and not professional.

THIRD : Please don't have so high expectations that many will turn up for your lousy installation. Please don't arrange so many chairs and leave them empty cause there are none to fill them up! And the arrangement is stupid. It will just make the hall looks much more empty. Use your head.

FOURTH : Wonder who was the judge for the performance audition. The performances were lousy! All so potong, as in stop/end all of a sudden. The audience wouldn't know its time to clap when they all ended hanging. However, the last performance by ex-librarian Tiew Yan Shan was great.

What I enjoyed most was the walk to and back from cendol with MinYap, Johnathan Lee, Khai Sern, Xin Wei, Charlene, Yuen Hee and Yee Nern. :) Thank you Min Yap for buying us all cendol.

Sorry for any insult I might have said in this post. It all comes from the heart. Accept them or not, up to you.


Love, Eve.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.