Loading...

Love tags? Miss tags.

It has been quite a while since I last did somebody's tag. Referred to the blog archive, I was last tagged by Bernard Ling, a guy who is currently missing in action. This time, I was tagged by brotherly bear.

Those who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Those people who were tagged must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this tag by sending it to other people.

1. Name the persons you want to tag

Yi Xuan, Yuen Hee, Xin Wei, Leon and Bernard if both of you want to do it.

2. Carrot or broccoli

I love carrot since young. Used to bite carrot while my mum cooks. However, broccoli is also my favourite.

3. Masculinity or sissy

I bet both the words refer to guys. So lets say if I were a boy, I will definitely choose masculinity. Common sense tells you why did I choose that.

4. Goth or punk

Erm. You decide.

5. Soccer or basketball

I neither play soccer nor basketball. If this question were to change to watching, I prefer watching basketball instead of soccer. I just love to see how basketball players do the slam dunk thing. I am not into soccer and definitely will not stay up late to catch Manchester United vs Chelsea. But I can tell you I am into FIFA World Cup and witnessed the Zinedine Zidane head-butt scene live on TV.

6. Favourite actor / actresses

Do not have one specific one. You name it, I'll tell you ( in detail).

7. What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?

" Man, you are a !@#$%& who really deserves a punch on your @#$%&. If I hear it one more time, I'll break your bones. Watch it! And I mean it! " Is that cool enough? HA! But I am really pissed of with people like that and I will definitely do as I said if there is no such thing as law in this world.

8. Ever took nude pictures?

Who would be so stupid to do that ( except for somebody like Edison Chen who is stupid enough to record all that down and save it in his computer ) ?

9. Leather shoe or snickers

Love that leather shoe that goes with my YE uniform but snickers will be more appropriate to enhance my youth!

10. Long distance love?

All love are meant to be like that. It puzzles me when it comes to what we call puppy love.

11. Internet love?

Insane, dangerous, risking, frivolous, ridiculous, stupid. You think I'll want that?

12. Online dating?

Why not real life dating? Won't that be more romantic?

13. Tell us about your dream last night.

I dreamt about a thrilling roller coaster ride instead of a scary one. ( I watched Final Destination 3 on Astro before sleeping )

14. Ever hated someone so bad?

Nope. But I dislike someone moderately.

15. Who then?

Sad to say but he is my host father.

16. The last person you had beer with?

I don't drink beer. I tried once but it was with my dad. Totally hated it. The last person I had Sakae with? It will be a bunch of smoke-drunk-Japanese-elderly-man including my host father. Hated it too.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?

It's plural. Joseph, Janice, Ya Jen, Yin Wei, Ke Jun, Joel, Jennifer, Rui Yi. I think that is all. Sorry if I missed out your name.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

Jeremy Lee Oei Keong. He was telling me that he is not going to tuition.

19. The last person you hugged.

Who else? My boyfriend duh.. No doubt. I am still single since born. My grandmother instead.

20. The last person you slapped.

I have only slapped a person once in my 16 years of life. And that lucky person is Jeremiah whom I no longer talk to anymore. He really pissed me off that time.

21. In the last week, have you kissed someone?

No lips are open for me to kiss. Still waiting.

22. Do you rather do exercise or babysit?

Exercise! I can't stand babies crying and whining. Plus, I do not even know how to handle a baby.

23. If you could do anything or with anything, what would it be?

It? Meaning I can only pick one. Hmm.. tough one. All right, I wish to achieve all my wishes in life! Pro??

24. If you can have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

Travel every possible places in the world in a luxurious trip! Dream on girl!

25. Are you old fashioned?

You be the judge. I personally do not think so.

26. Are you a freak or a Geek?

Freak! Freaky things are cool at times. Geek? NO..

27. Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?

I don't call myself names like that. Unlike some who call themselves bitch. ( No specific names, in general )

28. Five things that scares me.

- supernatural 'things'

- being on an unsafe high place

- scary and incurable sickness that deteriorate my health non-stop till the moment I pass

- being in an agonizing condition or having an agonizing death

- being broke

29. Four songs playing in my head lately.

- I Hate This Part Right Here by Pussycat Dolls

- Just Dance by Lady Gaga

- Right Here by Brandy

- A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta

30. Ghost, Zombie, Witch, Wizard, Mermaid, Vampire, or Werewolf?

Witch! Imagine me casting spells all over to make life easier. I wouldn't have to wash my own dishes. If I can get in to Hogwarts. :D

300px-Hog2warts

Evelyn

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.