Loading...

Revive!! REVIVE!!

Now all the exams is over, i shall spend more time on this abandoned blog of mine. I have finally watched the new movie - Ah Long PTE LTD. It is nothing but funny. Oh, i just love that.

Now i want to watch Indiana Jones - Kingdom of The Crystal Skull...

Anyway, today i went to shopping with my family and my mum told me to wear the heels ( about 3 inches ) she bought for me and said that we won't be long there. It was my first time wearing such high heels so it started to be quite fun. However the fun doesn't last long. The friend we knew from a tour to Yun Nan called and said that they will be coming to 1U since we were there. We met up with them and started walking while we chit chat a bit. The time was passing so slowly... I can't wait to sit down or go home as my feet is aching.


3 hours later...


Yes!! We are going home! Will meet them in the New Paris Restaurant later. I went home and quickly get myself out of that heels and plunged into the leg message machine - credits to Osim. Finally i feel the gound with my own feet... I was so glad and even now i am still glad. =) Silly eh?


About the earthquake in Sichuan of China and tau fan in Myanmar, i feel so sorry for those people. Rest in peace for the dead victims and good luck to those survivors.

I can't wait for the exam results. I hope i don't fail any subjects...

Some pictures Shuning and i drew when we are bored...

I drew this...Shuning's master piece... although it was just a rough sketch.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.