Loading...

Japan Part II ( Tokyo Disneyland)

One of the “must go” place in Japan is obviously nothing else but Tokyo Disneyland. Everyone would love to go to Disneyland and that goes for me too! This has been my childhood dream. I can still remember whenever my dad asked me to throw a coin into the wishing well and make a wish when i was young, the wish is nothing else but going to Disneyland. Fortunately, I was invited to the Lions Club District 333 YE reception party, which was held in Club 33, located in Tokyo Disneyland.During the party, I met many other youth exchangees from other countries like Malaysia, Japan, Mexico, Australia, Italy and Singapore. I was so glad to meeting some of the youth exchangees who went to Japan with me and loved the other youth exchangees from every other countries except for those from Singapore. There were three of them in total. Not to say i am against Singaporeans but their attitude really blew my head off. Let me make this crystal clear. One of their rudeness was when the whole formal thing was going on, they started acting like human from rural areas or even from the jungle, aborigines, uncivilised people. They actually shouted across the hall just to be able to talk to each other and it was during the function. Shocking eh? Then the youth exchangees from different countries were supposed to gather in a group to think of a performance to perform. And there they went again, playing and screaming like a cat falling down from a tall building. Anyway, we Malaysians volunteered and took the stage first performing Rasa Sayang which was the most gay performance. Wowed the crowd. :D *high five*After the welcome party, I explored Tokyo Disneyland with six other youth exchangees from Malaysia and a few Italians and Japanese.I enjoyed the three roller coaster rides despite the very long wait ( at least 90 minutes) for each ride. The rides were thrilling! We made use of the time waiting sharing experience with each other. We talked about school, host families, daily live in our own countries et cetera. Within moments, we were already well bonded.At the end of the day, I shopped a little around disneyland to find all the things sold there are EXPENSIVE. In the end, bought some cookies with the coupon my district Lions Club gave. I was too, expecting a spectacular fireworks show to end the day in Tokyo Disneyland. Unfortunately, the wind condition forbade it.Guess that's about Tokyo Disneyland...

To be continued...

Tata ;D

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.