Loading...

Miss tags

Got tagged by Yi Xuan and Joseph. This tag will start in 5 seconds, please switch off your mobile phones and keep quiet throughout the tag. Thank you for your cooperation.

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!
  1. I like to crack lame jokes SPONTANEOUSLY!
  2. I hate it when one is emo-ing. I just hate emo people. P.S : Emo is different from being emotionless.
  3. I must wash my feet before bed.
  4. I am a anti-sosial girl if you really observe me. But please don't stalk me.
  5. My optimal napping time is 2 hours. Even so, i won't have trouble sleeping at night.
  6. I don't think i need a mobile phone now. Instead, i think it is unnecessary.
  7. I freak out when someone points a rubber-band at me.
  8. I got sensitive eyes, nose and lips. My eyes will grow itchy when i am sleepy, i'll get running nose when in contact with dust, my lips crarks all the time.
  9. I love jeans skirt!
  10. I got trouble using pens. They always run out of ink even though i have only used it for a week or so.
  11. I kind of like to do guy things. Can say i am a tomboy?
  12. I hate to see people litter. I just give me a sting in the heart everytime i see one doing it.
  13. I feel uncomfortable when someone keep on staring at me or ignoring me like i am invisible.
  14. I can't sing. I'm not tone deaf tough, just that my vocal range is like less than an octave?
  15. Things surrounding our planet fascinate me.

I tag : Me, myself and I.

Good night...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.