Loading...

Everyone , enjoy your holidays.........

ABOUT THE CLASS OUTING.........

I am ssssooooooooo not agree with the class outing being cancelled!!!!!!!Why is it cancelled? I still did not know why isit cancelled as i did not attend school during wednesday , and yet nobody told me why it was cancelled.I still don't understand.......Why? Why?

HOLIDAYZ........YEY

I am so can't wait for december as a lot of great thing will happen on that month.We have Christmas , my birthday , my brother's birthday , some more can celebrate new year 2007 , and i'm going to holiday , including CHINA n SINGAPORE . Yey!!!


Anyway , i hav not much things to write , so sorry. but thanks for visiting my blog . Bye!!!

1 comments:

JeremyLee said...
Friday, November 10, 2006

So nice wan u....me so unlucky dun get to go anywhere... finding fren to going out with me

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.