Loading...

introvert.

Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle and Sebastian

I don't think I'm an extrovert. I think on the introvert and extrovert scale, I fall right where it is skewed towards the introvert side. Oh did I mention how scared I feel every time I meet a stranger? Striking up a conversation and keeping it going was never my forte. I am awkward like that.
I don't think I'm memorable as well. Just little cues that I pick up from talking to different people make me realize how I'm always the one who comes and goes off people's mind. "She's okay." That's about it. I think I might actually like that, but there's always exceptions.
I am probably not the most self-confident person out there because of all these little insecurities that I have about myself. I'm not perfect. After all, who is, right?

Just want to regress back to my bubble of ignorance and bliss.
Would you let me be?


Pei Ning

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.