Loading...

Regressing,

Spring 2012.
It came soon after I was back from Minnesota and Iowa, she, back from China.
Our adventure continues...

Dream A Little Dream of Me by Louis Armstrong

Rainy days like this makes people more sentimental.


At least for me, it has that magical effect
.

We have different humor points, but we always seem to converge on each other when it comes to interest, thoughts, or even actions :)
Like the Chinese proverbs: 心有灵犀一点通
That's what we are...


She's the Yin to my Yang :)
,

I will miss her magic hands of cleaning up the room swiftly.
From this,


To this.


Just within a matter of a few moments...
,

She makes silly faces using her phone app,



,

She comforts me when my jeans gave up on me.


,

I'll never forget our Starbucks moments :)
She treated me a nice cup of Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuchino on this beautiful day of May.


.

Of course, time flies...
Spring semester came to an end. We took a trip down to NYC together on Amtrak, bid each other goodbyes in Penn Station for the Summer. We almost teared, like many other times saying goodbye to each other :')



Room 120D Adirondack Hall.
Goodbye. Our times together were wonderful
,

Spring 2012.
Till then, my dearest.

...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.