Loading...

Fearless..

I was at my home sweet home sitting down comfortably on my favourite sofa listening to my MP3. It was 12.00 noon when i was listening to The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls. Just then, i heard a van stopped in front of my house gate. I thought i was imagining it then curiosity encouraged me to look. I peeped out from my house window and saw two grown men stepping out of the van. I thought they were looking for my neighbour then i remembered they had moved away last two months!!

They walked towards my house gate and rang the door bell and it was the moment i fear most. They called and rang the bell again. I recalled my mum once told me about a home alone girl's experience and what she did. I calmed myself and ran upstairs and reached for the phone. I called my mum and while it was dialing, i was praying hard and hope she pick up the phone. Alas, she refuse to answer the phone where I found out why later ( she was at the bank when i called her ). I panicked. Fear was creeping down my spine and i without me realising it, it took over my helpless soul.

Suddenly, something striked me and i reached out for the phone receiver without further thinking. Before i manage to pick the receiver up, the phone rang. I was shocked. I ran towards the window and peeped out. I saw one of them was holding his handphone pressing it towards his ear. I bet it was him calling. I waited anxiously before the phone stops ringing then i dialed my dad's handphone number.

Finally, somebody is talking to me. It felt like a hundred year since a person i know last talked to me. He calmed me down and asked me whether do i have some aunties' phone number since they stay quite near to our house. Then i realised i do have them but they are all in my mum's phone book and it will take a long time for me to look up. Once again, i was disappointed. My tears wet my cheeks as i speak to my dad through the phone. He promised me to call my mum.
I just nod and said a silent prayer.

Right after i put down the receiver, the phone rang and scared the hell out of me. I ran down the flight of stairs to look at the caller tracker and saw that it was my mum. Through the phone she just said, " It's the delivery man... Open the door! quick! " So potong man... the guys were delivery men...

I wiped my damped cheek and rushed out to get the small, little and light package. Not long after the men left, my mum came back. She says she was at the bank and couldn't pick up the phone. She opened the package and took out a small envelope stating " JUSCO VOUCHER ". OMFG!!!! I worried for nothing!! Maybe something ( for a tiny little jusco voucher ).

So that was it... It happened this morning... I hate delivery man now... Still like to be alone at home though...

Curently listening to Second Chance by Faber Drive..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Esplanade of Dreams.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.